Χρησιμοποιούμε cookies για να βελτιώσουμε την εμπειρία σας. Για τη συμμόρφωση με τη νέα οδηγία για την ιδιωτική ζωή, πρέπει να ζητήσουμε τη συναίνεσή σας για να ορίσετε τα cookies. Μάθετε περισσότερα.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑMusic is sound. Music is melody, rhythm and harmony. Music is art. Its creation has been playing a significant role in shaping our culture throughout the years. It plays an important part in our way of life by being a key element in most of its facets, from religious rituals and ceremonies to social and cultural activities. It is all around us, it inspires us, accompanies us, comforts us, drives us to change everything around us. Through this list we will attempt to pay tribute to the artists and albums that influenced and inspired us the most in the 90's.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑThe film industry is constantly giving us groundbreaking and even life-changing experiences all these years, making it so special in our lives. It was during the 90's that some really memorable and iconic films were released, creating genres and franchises. Without further ado, let's have a look at the movies that we loved the most.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑThe 90's are very special to us here at Fuel. It is the decade that we grew up in, that shaped our characters, that defined who we are. In this series of posts, we will attempt to take a walk down memory lane and analyze our most favorite facets of this decade, the ones that influenced us the most, starting with television. The television scene was very different back in the 90's, mainly due to the lack of the subscription streaming services.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑGaming has become more and more popular these days,with almost every household owning a gaming console. But how exactly did it manage to reach this state of popularity? Let's take a brief look into gaming's history throughout the years to find out.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑThe iconic all-white sneaker symbolizes hip-hop’s never ending quest to stay fresh. But the backstory behind the shoe is shrouded in mystery.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑ'Never Stop Exploring’. Throughout the decade, a number of its most popular products were designed, including the Mountain Gore-Tex jacket and the Mountain Light jacket, and the brand was eventually called up to design exclusive polar clothing and equipment for the International Trans-Antarctica Expedition. The 1990 team of six travelled more than 3,700 miles within 220 days in a mission to spread the awareness of global climate change and in doing so they successfully completed the first ever non-mechanized crossing of Antarctica. The specifically produced Gore-Tex jackets are now some of the most collectable The North Face pieces ever made and heavily influenced the brand’s later collaboration with Supreme.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑIndustrial and prefabricated elements, typically associated with art handling, offer an additional sense of functionality and serve as a visual counterpoint to Price’s paintings, which are rich in detail and palette.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑMagnus Walker is a fashion designer, style icon, automobile enthusiast—and owner of one of the world’s most astonishing collections of Porsches, housed in an old factory building in Los Angeles.
- ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΑThere is no genius marketing scheme behind this all-encompassing brand strategy. It’s quite simple. Combining a childhood obsession with toys and an adult fixation with collecting, MediCom CEO Tatsuhiko Akashi is able to construct a miniature world of marvel.